Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 03 May 2011 This query is : Resolved 
Sir, Is there any central acts or legislations specifically dealing with catering or cafeteria , establishment management and other laws?
Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 03 May 2011
You should get license from the health department, police NOC, and register your shop under shop and establishment act.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 03 May 2011
Yes. There is a central act on this subject.
abhay dholakiya (Expert) 03 May 2011
yes there are also central and statutary mendatory regarding this matter and u shoud contect at municipal of ur city regarding this approval
boaz (Querist) 04 May 2011
sincere thanks to all legal experts.
and Raj sir can you please specify the name of that act?
Guest (Expert) 04 May 2011
Depends upon the city/place and the size of your business activities about catering/cafeteria. Besides clearance suggested by Mr. Arunagiri, you may also have to obtain NOC from the Unit of the Poluution Control Board of the concerned State.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query