LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Car parking spaces allotted by the builder

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 26 July 2022 This query is : Resolved 
We have 4 allotment letters from builder for reserved car parking with Space #s for respective apartment numbers owned by our family members at Chembur East, Mumbai. But none of the parking Space is assigned by CHS to us. Since 2018, We are repeatedly sending request emails to Secretary, Chairman & Manager of Society but no feedback given to us only verbally telling we are in process of allotment but never happening till today. Can any SME guide us on legal proceeding to be taken up with the Registrar of Maharashtra State Government and how?
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 05 August 2022
No. You can complain against the builder to the Registrar of Societies of your district.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 10 January 2023
Sorry to disagree with above views. Builder is not a registered society. Society will be registered after the building is completed and apartments are occupied by buyers.

You can meet a lawyer with all papers to consider feasibility of Consumer Court case.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now