LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Can a married girl get the govt job after her father retire

(Querist) 02 April 2021 This query is : Resolved 
My father is government employee and he will retire next year. I am married so can I get a govt job through his reference.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 02 April 2021
There are no such rules in any Government. If a Government employee during his service dies, then a compassionate appointment to an eligible family member may be given if his/her family no livelihood.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 02 April 2021
Well advised by expert Kavkasatyanarayana.I agree with him.
Asgher Mahdi (Expert) 03 April 2021
No , you are not entitle for it. if you had not married the question would have defer.
Sankaranarayanan (Expert) 03 April 2021
You can not get your father job but with his reference if any possibility then you can .
P. Venu (Expert) 03 April 2021
Yes, the query is misconceived.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 04 April 2021
I think you want to ask whether your father may refer your case for appointment after his retirement, is it so ? In such circumstances answer is "no".
krishna mohan (Expert) 08 April 2021
No special status for wards of serving govt. employee.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query