LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Business query

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 29 November 2023 This query is : Resolved 
I run a business through partnership firm. I have the trade license, PAN Card and partnership deed.
Age of my firm is only 2 months. Not opened a bank account till now.
Now I want to change it to a sole proprietorship company.
My queries are
1. Shall I need to prepare a dissolution deed
2. How to change details in trade License and pan card
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 30 November 2023
The dissolution deed shall be executed by all the partners and if the partnership deed is registered before the Registrar of Firms, the dissolution deed also be registered. The trade license is in your name no fresh is necessary. Pan cards for the proprietor business may be taken.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 01 December 2023
The decision to convert should be based on the specific needs and circumstances of the business.
with the consent of partners firm can be dissolved or if it is partnership at will with consent of any partner.
deed of dissolution should provide that assets , goodwill of firm shall remain with you and other partners reimbursed.
obtain PAN card in name of sole proprietorship.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now