Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bu permission and selling restricted in gandhiangar

(Querist) 18 September 2019 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Experts,
First of all, sorry for duplicate post and previous was posted by selecting Anonymous option by mistake.
I would like to know the procedure to get the details from Hon Gujarat HC.

When Gandhinagar city established, government allotted residential plots to farmer because farmer's agriculture land was acquired by govt. It's called Plots to ASARGRAST.
Also few plots were allotted to govt employee and MLAs/MPs. In year 2011, Gujarat high court banned selling of residential plots and houses of govt employee and MLAs/MPs but there is nothing mentioned about Farmers. They have mentioned that "Plots which are allotted to these people on concessional rate."

Problem now is hon. HC has not mentioned anything related to Farmer's plot but now Govt officers are not giving BU permission and also not allowing to sell the house. They are not adding family members in the property ownership (VARSAI) Other side rich people are going court and getting sell order so selling property

Is there any way to get the court case details ? How do I know that selling is really banned on residential plots given to Farmers ? Can I get this case details on based on RTI? Your help is really required. I am unable to get BU permission from Govt. Corrupt officers are making money and we poor people suffer lots.

- Other Fact is in SANAD of plot, got has mentioned that in 2 years farmer had to construct the house. Which was really near impossible for many farmers during 1980 - 1990. Land was acquired by govt in low price and then construct the house with no money.

- How to get added my family members name in the Plots (Why varsai is also restricted?)
- Why govt is not giving BU permission to plot owner ?
KISHAN DUTT RETD JUDGE (Expert) 18 September 2019
Dear Sir,
Your issue needs to be studied and explained in terms of judgment of the High Court of Gujurat. Please consult any local advocate with all relevant documents for getting appropriate legal advise.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 18 September 2019
Ji, the details of court case can be obtained. you may consult a local advocate free legal aid centre (if it is in your place) for the purpose.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query