I am an NRI and interested in buying agricultural land in Maharashtra. However as per rules a non farmer cannot buy a agricultural land. I don't have any agricultural lands in father's or mother's name. My wife fathers has some agricultural land and his name is present on 7/12 extract along with his brothers name.
My wife's name is not on 7/12 extract.
My queries are as belows.
1. Can I buy agricultural land legally on my wife's name?
2. If so , Can she gift the agricultural land to me once i return to India?
3. If so , Can I buy second agricultural land if my wife's name has appeared on 7/12 extract of first purchase?
4. Any other legal ways of doing it?
5. My sister is married and she has farm land her name on 7/12 extract, will it be any use for me to buy agricultural land? Her name is added post marriage.
Looking for a detailed point wise clarifications and solution
I have booked a office space in mumbai suburb's commercial tower in 2011 @ 9000 PSf (area 600 sqft) under prelaunch offer. The progress has been very slow and almost to halt, now after 3 years, for some reason the builder is planning to change the building to residential. we already had paid 50 % of the amount @ prelaunch time. The sale agreement is already done for office.
Builder is offering 2 BHK residentail apts with additional area of 600 sqft @ 13000 PSF. Can we quit from the project , what should be the refund? What happens to the registration and stamp duty charges we had already paid? What if we opt for a 2bhk residential what should be the ideal cost? please advise.