LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!

Shalin Shah   08 August 2021 at 15:41

International payment

We deal with one company in Dubai. They raised us Purchase order for our products. The payment terms are 60% advance and 40% before dispatch. They released 60% . we manufacture machines. Now not releasing 40% and threatening to go to International court to get earlier 60% back.
Please suggest.

continue
yuvaraj H S   06 August 2021 at 20:07

Gratuity eligibility

Hello Experts

My query is about gratuity eligibility. I am working in MNC company at Bengaluru, I am in notice period now.

I am working for 5days in a week.

For my last date 20August 2020. I will complete 4year 6 month 20days.

When I apply my resignation date 25may2021 company policy is 4year 190days for gratuity eligibility.
But few days after Policy has been updated to 4 year 240days gratuity eligibility and the company will announce the effective date from 1st July 2021.

If I asked to my HR about my eligibility for gratuity, they communicated that I am not eligible for gratuity.
Reason is I have complete the 4years 240days.

Please let me know Am I eligible to get gratuity?

Please give a suggestion what I can do to get gratuity?

Thanks and Regards
Yuvaraj

continue
Anonymous   26 July 2021 at 17:10

Fir against director of the company

What will be the role of the lawyer to protect a director of the company if an FIR is filed against him?

continue
Anonymous   20 July 2021 at 18:18

Harassment by my manager

Hello All,

I wish to seek a help about my case. i work for an IT major, My manager has tried tarnish my image and has impacted my annual appraisal. Due to instances created by my manager I am forced to resign.I wish to seek an understanding on corporate law

continue
SHEKHAR AGARWAL   19 July 2021 at 15:38

Indian partnership act, 1932

In a partnership of 4 partners (partnership is at will), 3 of the partners have received notice by one of the partner that the firm will be dissolved from 31st July?
Should they reply to the notice?
What are the legal remedies available to them if they want to continue the firm?
*Partnership deed is notarized and not registered

continue
Anonymous   14 July 2021 at 11:36

Personal housing loan taken against partnership firm

In a partnership with 2 people A & B, A takes a housing loan by showing his income from the firm, bank includes both the partners and sanctions the loan. But now B does not want to be part of this loan and firm also, what is the best possible way that A gets loan also and B is out of firm and liability too.

continue
Hanumanthe Gowda   06 July 2021 at 18:21

Am i eiligible for grattuity ?

I have completed 4 years 191 days, Am I eligible for gratuity?
Working in IT complany

continue
Shaher yar   03 July 2021 at 21:21

Corporate frauds

Is there any Supreme Court or high court judgement that interprets or defines meaning of fraud under section 447 of the Companies act 2013 ?

continue
Jasbir Singh   03 July 2021 at 10:30

2 kids policy in housing socieity election

Greetings!
My question is on Sec 73CA of MCS Act 1960 (3rd Amendment) 07 Sept, 2001.

Disqualification Clause

[(vii) has more than two children:
Provided that, a person having more than two children on the date of commencement of the Maharashtra Co-operative Societies (Third Amendment) Act, 2001 (hereinafter in this clause referred to as "the date of such commencement"), shall not be disqualified under this clause so long as the number of children he had on the date of such commencement does not increase:

Provided further that, a child or more than one child born in a single delivery within the period of one year from the date of such commencement shall not be taken into consideration for the purpose of disqualification mentioned in this clause.

Explanation. - For the purposes of this clause. -
(a) where a couple has only one child on or after the date of such commencement, any number of children born out of a single subsequent delivery shall be deemed to be one entity;

THIS MEANS AFTER THE GRACE PERIOD OF ONE YEAR FROM THE COMMENCEMNT OF ABOVE RULE, PERSON GETS DISQUALIFY EVEN HE OR SHE HAD MORE THAN ONE KIDS IN SINGLE DELIVERY AND CROSS 2 KIDS LIMITS. ? RIGHT

kindly clarify,
thanks you
regrads

continue
abhimanyu   23 June 2021 at 06:45

Financial statement, board’s report, etc.

THIS QUERY WAS RAISED IN FORUM BUT NO ADVICE CAME AS SUCH THIS IS BEING POSTED HERE

As per Section 134(5)(b) of the Companies Act, 2013, the Directors’ Responsibility Statement referred to in clause (c) of sub-section (3) shall state that the directors had selected such accounting policies and applied them consistently and made judgments and estimates that are reasonable and prudent so as to give a true and fair view of the state of affairs of the company at the end of the financial year and of the profit and loss of the company for that period. In this regard, following are queries:

1. Is there any guideline or guidance issued by the ICAI with respect to this aspect? If so please advise.

2. At what time of the financial year, the Directors have to select accounting policies for applying them for that financial year. To make the query more clear, such accounting policies as will be applied to the Accounts for the year 2021-22 should be selected by the Directors at what time

A) in the beginning financial year 2021-22 or

B) can be selected at any time but before the close of 2021-22

3. Whether for Accounts of the Company for the financial year 2021-22, such accounting policies can be selected by the directors after close of the financial year on 31.3.2022 but before the approval of the financial statements by the Board for 2021-22. For example, for the year 2021-22, approval of financial statements shall be done after 31.3.2022, so can such accounting policies as will be applied to the accounts for the financial year 2021-22 can be selected in June, 2022.

4. Suppose, the Directors selected accounting policies in the year 2019-20, which are being applied to the Accounts of the financial year 2021-22. Now, a need arises for modification of some accounting policies to be applied to the accounts for the year 2021-22. Please advise can such a modifications in policies be done after 31st March, 2022, say in June, 2022 for being applied to the Accounts 2021-22.

continue