LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Guru   14 April 2021 at 20:36

Un-registered partnership firm claiming dues

We are a partnership firm, 2 partners, me & my brother. We have deed of Partnership on stamp paper dtd 12-03-1998. We are registered MSME and have Credit facility from SBI. We regularly pay Income tax and GST.

One of our customer has not paid dues after purchasing items from us.

Can we claim the due payment by filing a case in civil court? Since we are not Registered Partnership, can we file the case or not?

Y Singh N Rajput   04 April 2021 at 08:38

Authorised capital

A Ltd Company is falsely reporting its authorised capital - instead of 50 Lakhs it is given figure 5 Crores for a numbers of years.
Now what is remedy - to whom it should be complaint? What is remedy?

Anonymous   21 March 2021 at 14:26

How to do billing in two different premises of the same firm

Respected Expers, I am running a small retail business in textiles in two shops opposite to each other under the same propritorship Firm. So, how to go about billing serial numbering... And what more i need to take care....


Zahir Ahmad   15 March 2021 at 19:00

Resignation from the post of president including all members

Respected Experts,

The AOA was registered without election in my society. After 5 months, all residents are putting pressure for election to electe new team. Now what is happened, first AOA team including President has put their resignation.

Is their resignation valid ? they are not taking responsibility to conduct election. who has authority to conduct the election for new team ? Please suggest.. what should we do ?

PRASHANT ACHARYA   15 March 2021 at 16:22

Gift of immovable property

Can a immovable property owned by partnership firm gifted to Private limited Company????

Anonymous   11 March 2021 at 11:11

Oral agreement - violation by buyer - solution

Sir, our MD had a oral agreement with buyer to sell machinery for 1.50 lacs. We raised invoice with GST for 1.50 lacs. The buyer paid 1.00 lacs later he said that the machine is not running so he will not pay balance amount. But he has utilized input taxes. Even after repeated communication he is not ready to pay balance. How to overcome this issue. How to file case against him. Is there any legal support by msme for this type of issues. Thank you.

Anonymous   21 February 2021 at 22:38

Sarfaesi act - regularisation after possession


I have a mortgage Home loan with NBFC for 1 Crore. I have been issued notice to serve interest, however, I could not do the same. Now, on the day of physical possession ( before they came to take possession ) i paid the full interest outstanding of 18 lacs plus extra 2 lacs. However, they confiscated the property claiming they have the court order to take possession unless i pay the entire outstanding so, I need to repay the balance 80 lacs to avoid possession which i could not. And they got a written letter from me stating I must repay the balance 80 lacs within 30 days to avoid sale of property.
I have a question - Now that I have served interest, my account should be regular now. Can I file a case to take over my property?

Divya Saini   12 February 2021 at 17:31

Can we use a national flag in our logo or anywhere.

Just wanted to check can i use the Indian national flag in my company logo or somewhere in office space.
Please confirm.
for any further inquiry you can contact me for the same.

Thanks & Regards
Divya Saini

Manoj Behera   07 February 2021 at 11:40

Words not to be used in sole proprietorship

Hope you all are having a nice day.

My question is I want to start a sole proprietorship business, so wanted to know if I can give another trade name through which I run my business? Also would like to know what all words I cannot use for my trade name?
I know that I cannot use Limited or Private Limited company as it is sole proprietorship.
Hoping to get a quick affirmative response.

Thanks and Regards,
Manoj Behera

Anonymous   05 February 2021 at 20:22

Resigned voluntarily hr saying no for relieving letter

Hi ,

I am in canada and I have resigned the company from here .I was on intra company transfer .My contract has been terminated here and from here i got verification of employment letter .
But in india , they are threating that they will put claims on me if i will not come and join back . Due to pandemic i don't want to travel back to india so i have resigned already via email and also submitted in resignation tool .

How to get the relieving and experience letter from previous company .and should i worry if i join new employer without this letter .Will it impact during background check and how should i inform this situation to current employer . Please help here as this is giving me sleepless nights and worrying me so much ,


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query