offer
offer

ankit gupta   14 June 2008 at 23:50

about diplomas

respected sir/mam
i wanted to ask that while pursuing the five year llb course being in third year can i do any diploma simultaneously.
please guide me where from to do these diplomas ,i live in east delhi.

thanks

regards
ankit

continue
Prakhar Srivastava   14 June 2008 at 08:16

HOW CUM I............

WELL CAN I KNOW PLEASE..ONE WHO IS PREAPRING FOR CIVIL SERVICES WHILE TAKING LAW AS ONE OF THE OPTIONAL FOR THE PRELIMS AS MAINS CAN GO FOR JUDICIAL SERVICES ALSO. IS THE SALLYBUS OF CIVIL SERVICES AND JUDICIAL SERVICES IS SAME ,CONGRUENT. IS IT A TRUTH OR MYTH THAT SALLYBUS OF JUDICIAL SERVICES IS MORE EXPANDED AND VAST THAN CIVIL SERVICES. MOREVER PEOPLE OFTENLY SAY THAT ONE SHOULD GO FOR ONLY OF THE TWO OPTIONS OTHERWISE THE IS NOT IN UR CUP. AND PLEASE TELL ME THE PATTERN OF JUDICIAL SERVICES. HOW THE PAPERS CONDUCTED IN HOW MANY ROUNDS. EACH PAPERS OF HOW MANY MARKS AND HOW MUCH PORTION IS COVERED ESPECIALLY FOR UPPCS-J. AND CIVIL JUDGE EXAMS.

continue
ankit gupta   13 June 2008 at 22:20

diplomas for law students

respected sir\mam
is there any kind of under graduate diplomas offered in symboisis pune for law students,which i can pursue in my vacations and can continue even after vacations.
please tell me as soon as possible

thanks
regards ankit gupta

continue
ankit gupta   10 June 2008 at 23:13

study abroad

hi there !
i am a 3rd year law student of 5 year llb course.
i am on my vacations ,please suggest me which course i can apply for in this time.
also tell me that what are the way to join the programs abroad,and what is the best coutry to go for study if i want to do my practice in india.

continue
Varun Jani   10 June 2008 at 08:46

Suggestion on Staff selection commission examination

I am going to appear Combined Gratuate level examination of staff selection commission.
so any negetive marking in this examination?.....and calculator is allowable or not?Kindly suggest me.
And anyone give me any material for the same.my E-mail ID is janivarun04@gmail.com
Thank You in Advance.

continue
Prakhar Srivastava   08 June 2008 at 01:44

HOW TO START PREPARATION AND WHEN TO START PREPRATION OF JUDICIAL SERVICES

Well , i am a student of 5 years law undergraduate course and want to go for judicial services wanted to know how cum i start preparing for judicial services and when its the rite time. as few people told me its too earlier to think of it. well one should go for legal practice first then for it well i would like t o know. the criteria and procedure. with correct refernces.

continue
g.manickam   06 June 2008 at 20:49

reg- issuing certificates

dear sir,
some students filed case against college to issue degree certificates.if court passes order to give certificates how other candidates can get certificates?if i filed case for the same reason after this case verdict how many days i have to wait to get my case verdict?

continue
Neha   06 June 2008 at 14:00

LLB- degree pros and cons

Hi,
Im doing an llb degree in Singapore.
This is LSE (London School of economics and pol science) external degree which they offer in select colleges in Singapore.
Id like to know whether i can practice in India once i do come back and also if i cannot practice in court, will i be eligible for any other kind of a job apart from the legal?
Do i also need to do law in india in order to be a solicitor/ legal inhouse lawyer in a corporate firm?

continue