25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25

Anil Kumar kamboj Delhi M-9650   09 September 2008 at 19:10

judiciary question bank papers

pls sir define me that Relevancy and admissibilty u/ Evidence act

continue
rishabh tripathi   09 September 2008 at 13:47

LLB final year

i am in a final year, kindly provide me the essential guidance to build a career in legal practice. could i do another specialisation course after LLB to polish legal skills in specific field?

continue
Anil Kumar kamboj Delhi M-9650   08 September 2008 at 16:22

judiciary question bank papers

sir pls guidence me for last years judiciary question papers ,where form i can afford them from internet with any charges .

as per your consult ,i wanted to got it for delhy judicial services

continue
TS Bhatia   08 September 2008 at 15:49

study at abroad

What is the procedure for taking admission in foreign universities ?

continue
kunwar raj singh   31 August 2008 at 20:20

To know about arms license act

sir,
i want to know about arms act that any person have license of pistol which he is carry with him at multiplex move hall and the security guard
asked to submit the pistol or cartridge sir i want to know that they are authorized to do so.or not if not so what legal action should be taken against them?

continue
CHIRAG SAWANT   29 August 2008 at 16:37

VERY URGENT :- IMMEDIATE PERMISSION TO APPEAR IN CA FINALS EXAMINATION IN NOVEMBER, 2008 AND FUTURE EXAMS TOO.

I AM A STUDENT OF CA FINAL OF THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA. THE ISSUE IS I WANT TO GIVE CA FINALS EXAMINATION AT VADODARA CENTRE IN THIS NOVEMBER, 2008 AND FUTURE EXAMINATIONS TOO AND THE ONLY ERROR COMMITED BY ME IS NOT NOTIFYING THE ICAI ABOUT MY ARTICLESHIP OF 3 YEARS AT THE INCEPTION. NOW, TO GET IT VALIDATED I HAVE TO SUBMIT FORM 103 /102 TO THE ICAI WITH BACKDATION. AS FORM 102 IS SIGNED BY FRANKING STAMP OF 65/- SO NOW IT'S NEARLY DIFFICULT TO GET IT DONE. KINDLY, SUGGEST ME THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITY INCLUDING HIGH COURT WHO CAN VALIDATE IT WITH BACKDATION EFFECT. I HAVE EVEN WRITTEN LETTERS TO THE PRESIDENT OF INDIA AND HAD RECEIVED IMMEDIATE REPLY TOO. CAN THE PRESIDENT OF INDIA, BEING THE HIGHEST AUTHORITY IN INDIA CONSIDER MY CASE TO BE GENUINE IF I GO THROUGH HIGH COURT TO THEM FOR VALIDATION. KINDLY REPLY ME AT THE EARLIEST.

continue
arun   28 August 2008 at 16:29

Master of law at NLSIU

Dear all,
1.Pls help me and suggest if there are any law colleges in Bangalore or Mysore (Karnataka) which offer classes in the evening so that I can pursue law degree while working.
2.Also pls advise me whether the Law degree offered by NLSIU, the National Law School (Distance Learning) is recognised by bar council of india.

Thanks and regards,
M.P.Arun

continue
Anil Kumar kamboj Delhi M-9650   27 August 2008 at 12:36

pakala naranyan swami'case of confession

what definition of confession was helded by the court in the above case A.I.R 1939

continue
Anil Kumar kamboj Delhi M-9650   25 August 2008 at 15:30

delhi judidiary services

pls sir send me syllabus for delhi judiciary services which is published in 25-8-08

continue
chayan sarkar   23 August 2008 at 15:24

right to information against pvt educational institutions

sir
i wanted to ask that can we use the right to information against a private educational institution after having finished 2 years study there regarding the way our fees is being utilised?
? and is there any scope for compensation?

continue