LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

C.PRABHAKAR   04 July 2008 at 19:09

executor of a will

if executor ,named in a will, dies before the will becomes operative, does the sopuse gets the right as an excutor of the will automatically when the will becomes operative. (No II executer's name is mentioned in the will)

continue
Madhuri   04 July 2008 at 16:17

Agricultural Land

How much agricultural land can company acquire in maharashtra

continue
Manish Singh   03 July 2008 at 18:09

Setting up a bsiness college / school in UP.

dEAR Members,
Please provide me guidelines, approvals and permissions which are necessary to be taken to start a management school in U.P. particularily at Noida.
Apart from AICTE approval, what other aprovals and permissions one shall take?
Please give your opinions...
Is is necessary to follow UP Technical Educationa Act for the same?

continue
Sachin Garg   02 July 2008 at 10:54

Land Lord's Crualty

Dear All Respected Sir/Madam,
There is a shop's land lord demanding to increas the rent by 20 to 25 % after every two years. While there is no any contract, pertain to rent. The person who is owned this shop on rent is form last 20years. The land lord demanding for free his accomodation. While the assesse has not any way of income. In this case what is legal treatment he can get? Kindly provide me.

Thanks,

continue
AJIT KAWATKAR   02 July 2008 at 00:38

how to differtiate tenancy -under rent control act &under Transfer of ppty act

kindly define with illustratition/s if possible.

continue
AJIT KAWATKAR   30 June 2008 at 13:49

aplicability of AMNESTY SCHEME Maharashtra 08

my bro.had purchased a plot from a land lady{widow]in 1990 for rs.300000/ on revenue stamp receipt.possession of the plot was given &construction undertaken on LABOUR CONTRACT BASIS. mean while the landlady died without executing the Sale Deed.All[6] appartments in the said bldg are occupied by &among blood relations. recently my bro.[purchasee] also died.we have no purchase agrmnt.but we do have MUNICIPAL PPTY BILL/REICEPTS;MSEB ELECTRICITY BILLS on our INDIVISUAL NAME.
we want to aveil of the amnesty scheme 08 declaired by maha govt.& register it. Can it be possible if not what is the way out? [ no heir/s known/unknown of Landlady have come forward for last 14 yrs.]kindly guide

continue
pornimashah   30 June 2008 at 10:23

Market Value of Property

I have purchased 04 flats in village Golivali, Tal - Kalyan, Dist - Thane & survey no of property is 09 (nine). I want to know the market value of the property. Can anybody help me? it's very Urgent.

Thanks in anticipation.

continue
Kalpna   29 June 2008 at 17:14

Right in HUF property

Hi,

My father was the Karta of the HUF created by him and my brother has been the karta ever since my father's death for past 29 years. There was no HUF deed for the same. I was married before my father's death. Do i have any right in the properties of the HUF before my father died.? Also my brother ,after my father's death purchased a property in the name of the HUF of which he is the karta(The same HUF of my father which continued after his death). Do I have any right in this property as well as the properties which were part of the HUF before my father's death?

Kindly help and oblige.

continue
SRINIVAS   26 June 2008 at 18:11

power of attornery

In purchase and sale of properties(sites and buildings), Is it compulsary to get the power of attorney registered ?

What will happen if POA is not registerd?

will the title of the owner in any way be defective ? request please answer

continue
Manisha   25 June 2008 at 15:24

lease and license

Give some authorities of superme court regarding condition when the possesion is with the leasse but the deed is of license.
whether it will be a lease or a license?

continue