LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aman   17 January 2022 at 14:22

Rights of legal heirs against nominee

My father passed away recently..he had 3 fixed deposits in which nominee is my brother and one saving account in which i am nominee..i want to ask that only nominee has the sole right on money or we both brothers have equal right on total money including fixed deposit and saving account..because i have read in few places that nominee is just a trustee on money and all the legal heirs have equal rights ..please guide..

mabusubhani   17 January 2022 at 12:05

About property rights

Respected Sir
Property belongs to my father self acquired property.He died with out any distribution of property according to my knowledge.i asks my mother to stay in the house she refuses, i doubt that she can crate any fake documents. still current bill 2 meters one is on my father name and second one on my name continue still and property tax on my father name.please give good suggestion to avoid that type of fake documents

mabusubhani   17 January 2022 at 11:58

House partition

Respected Sir, According to Muslim family law house can divide by physical way for four shares to live in that house individually.Mother is alive, she is not cooperate with me (Son) then can i approach court to divide the house as for law of muslim

NITIN TREHAN   17 January 2022 at 11:36

Kindly help

I had registered on one well known matrimonial site where I met with one girl who showed interest in me for marriage. We had very decent conversation with each other for 3-4 months but never met. Later on, I realized that she never speaks truth therefore, not a capable and educated girl (only 12th pass) for my family. Since I left her, she has started blackmailing me that she will kill herself if I marry to someone else, make 5-10 calls to me which I already blocked (on 20th December 21, I told her that I am not interested in you at all) . Her brother is contacting my friends on Facebook to collect information about my incoming marriage. I am going to marry next week, I am very depressed what to do, kindly suggest. I do not want any hurdle in my marriage

Aliasgar Kuwawala   17 January 2022 at 10:36

Co-op hsg society maintenance receipt

Please guide me - If there is no soceity STAMP or Signature of authorised person on the society maintenance receipt can it be a valid document where the society Maintenance receipt is required.

Adv. Nitin Prabhakar   16 January 2022 at 21:14

Fir after 25 years

Can we do FIR in medico legal cases after 25 years of criminal nature related to heinous crime due to which plaintiff was about to become insane and mad?

Anonymous   16 January 2022 at 20:11

Name change of wife after marriage


My mother(widow) already has my fathers surname on all her legal documents. However, she doesn't have any affidavit/document stating how she got this name after getting married.

Can she now make an affidavit of "Name change after getting married" and give the publications in 2 local daily newspapers.

Will this be considered valid?


Anonymous   16 January 2022 at 18:00

Renting a flat belonging to a deceased

Hi all,

Can my mother rent a flat that is in the name of my father(deceased) located in naigaon(e).

Is a succession certificate or any other document mandatorily required to be provided to the society?


Vasudevan   16 January 2022 at 11:15

Eligibility of passport and visa - reg.

Sir, I had been convicted by the trial court under Prevention of Corruption Act. The verdict of the trial court has been stayed by the High court and the Criminal Appeal is pending before the High Court. In the above situation, My daughter and grand daughter is in foreign country. In the above situation,
i) Am I eligible for temporary Passport, in case of any medical emergency for my daughter and grand daughter to bring them back to India,
ii) Am I eligible for temporary visa to visit the foreign country for the above said reason.

In case if the reply is yes, what are the general conditions may be imposed by the High court? If any deposit to be made, the probable amount also please be informed.
Thanks in anticipation.

Venkat   16 January 2022 at 06:02

Appealing in high court

Dear experts,

My child custody matter in family court at Telangana is coming to an end in 2-4 weeks (final arguments are pending). The mother has moved to Karnataka along with the child last year.

If family court's decision is to be appealed, I would like to appeal it in Karnataka HC because I also moved to Karnataka.

Should I first file the appeal in Telangana HC and then get it transferred to Karnataka HC by approaching SC or is there a way to directly appeal in Karnataka HC?

I would appreciate if you can answer.



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query