LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Janhavi Mantri   16 June 2021 at 10:40

Leave and licence agreement

Dear Sirs,

I have given my apartment at Lower Parel on rent. In the bathroom there was a leakage in tap hence my tenant approached me for repair. I arranged a plumber and he got it repaired. It costed INR 70/- rupees. My tenant refused to pay. My question is who is suppose to bear wear and tear cost like this? My tenant is arguing with me that it does not come under wear and tear. It is not about money its about principle. Please advice.

Thank you!

Anonymous   16 June 2021 at 00:48

Mp govt adarsh seva niyam 2018 for doctors in medical colleg

I am a Doctor working as an Assistant Professor in Govt Medical College in MP.. When i asked for CL for seven days this month due to personal family reasons because i have not visited my family which include my 2 years daughter for last One & Half Year. My HOD said that according to above mentioned new rules 2018 i am allowed to take 19 CL Yearly rather than 16 CL+ 3 OL. He denied to forward my application to Dean and asked me to rectify and include only CL for 5 days. Actually i applied for % days CL + One Sunday + 1 Optional Leave of 24th June ( Rani Durgavati Jayanti). . I am not able to understand how this 19 CL will Be divided into 12 months as my HOD said that 1 CL for only one month so i am eligible for only 6 CL.

Kindly guide me. What to do because my family lives 400 Kms away from my work place.. I am continuously doing COVID Duty for last One & Half Years without meeting family & my 2 years old Daughter. Kindly guide me please. i Am in Trouble & getting into depression now.

Anonymous   15 June 2021 at 23:21


My tenant has given the electricity connection line from our meter to another apartment whose electricity is disconnected because he has not paid the maintenance. And My tenant has not asked our permission. Please let me know how to proceed further.
He has not paid rent for 2 months last year. This year last month rent was not paid and his month rent also, not sure he will pay or no. His agreement expires next month end. He is not willing to pay on increase the rent nor pay for maintenance. kindly let me know how to proceed.

Zeeshan   15 June 2021 at 20:55

Tenant (also a loan taker) missing.

As stated earlier:-
1) Brother gave loan to tenant loan of Rs. 1lakh in 2019. Through Cheque.
2) Instead of the returning loan, he stops even rent.
3) Later in march an MOU happen between brother & him that he shall pay previous rent, further rent, and loan amount. ( Loan amount till 31st May.)

But he did not pay a single paisa. Not even further rent. He is now missing also. Did not open the shop also.
We make a complaint at the police station(for MOU breach) but they do nothing. They ask us to go to court.

What shall we do now?

Anonymous   15 June 2021 at 18:19

Property brought in as capital in partnership firm

Two individuals A & B entered into a partnership firm. A brought in a property as a capital contribution into the firm. This partnership firm never did any business until both partners died. It was only a paper partnership. A died first and then B died a few years later. None of the legal heirs of A joined the partnership firm after the death of A.

Now the legal heirs of both partners want to settle this issue. How can this matter be settled now?

shyam lal   15 June 2021 at 18:18


Since I am not staying in the premises can I demand monthly rent from the other share holder for using my premises as I have 50% share in the immovable property as per the registered WILL of our deceased father.point to be noted its mentioned in the. WIIL I can sell my share to the other if co share holder does not agree to pay me the price I demand,but there is no mention of asking for rent.At present iam interested in rent.kindly advice,

Anonymous   15 June 2021 at 15:41

Right to self-acquired property

My father has a self-acquired property at Chennai. He has three sons(one diseased) and three married daughters. Under Law, how the property can be distributed? Are daughters entitled to claim any share in the property?

Please let me the current legal position as applicable in Tamilnadu.

Venkatesh Deo   15 June 2021 at 14:19

Feeding stray cat

Dear Sir/Madam,
My query is regarding animals(cats). Recently I have been feeding some stray cats those come to my house. My neighbour is yelling at me to stop feeding such stray cats as they are making unwanted noises. I've come to know it is legal to feed such animals, and no laws can prohibit doing that. Can I legal action regarding that? Or give me suggestions.. Thanks in advance.
Venkatesh, Tirunelveli Tamil Nadu. 627006

Anonymous   15 June 2021 at 12:28

Query on delayed payment of insurance premium

All senior experts
My query is:
If any person made delayed payment of Life Insurance premium (Paid with fine as determined by Life Insurance authority) can he be deprived later(by Life Insurance Company) from Life Insurance benefit on the ground of "Delay Payment of premium"?

I am asking this because, due to prolonged lock down which continue still today(15.06.2021) many employees of this Company is unable to pay their Premium for the month of May & June.

Anonymous   15 June 2021 at 12:25

Documents to be annexed along with consumer complaint

Dear Experts,

AS suggested by expert on the various posts, consumer complaint shall be annexed along with documents relied upon.

in my case, i purchased a service online from some website. apart from deficiencies in service, My personal data was published on open web. i have certain documents and video of accessing said URL where company published my personal information on web. And i want to present this as evidence. ( Video of accessing URL and printout of said web URL)

1. My question is, do i have to annex those pieces of evidence (print out and video) along with the complaint or at later stage i.e. along with evidence affidavit?

2. If i annex these documents along with the complaint, concerned website will know about it and remove said URL from website, wouldn't it create difficulty to prove my allegation.?

Thank you


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query