This query is : Resolved 

31 August 2017

Hai, this query is related to my friend. She stays in Bangalore with her family of mom, dad and younger brother. Her age is 23 and student perusing MCA. She was in relationship with a guy for about 5 years and got broke up with him a year back. He even owns a criminal record where in he been to jail and court issues, case was murder attempt. He also had many other relationships with several other girls, he used to take all the scholarship amount which she used to get from college and also used to adjust money for him from house which her parents used to give her. Knowing the fact that he was using her interms of money and was a trap laid by him She broke up with him. And she is all normal and happy with her routines.

Now that she is no more in relationship with that guy, he messages her and her mom asking for the ring which he gifted her on some occasion. The same rings were actual kept with pawn store and the amount was taken by him for his personal use. Now he is blackmailing for amount or ring! If they don't he says he will tell everything with her father and he also carries pics and clippings which were taken long back.

Her father Is a heart patient and he is in a critical situation, he may hardly live for another 1 year. Regular checkups and hospital visits happen on a weekly basis.

Knowing the fact that mom and daughter can't do anything in this situation, he is taking advantage and blackmailing them. I have suggested them not to give money at this point of time, because if they do it will become an habit for him to grab money.

I stay in hyderabad hence I am not able to help my friend who stays in banglore completely. Can any action be taken without letting her father know to teach that bugger a lesson and solve the issue once for and all.

Kindly guide me a through a correct channel so that I can walk them in a correct path, as blackmailer holds a criminal record and he is blackmailing both the ladies one is a student and other housewife who have no clue on what to do. He could even attack or harass them. I am looking for a correct procedure so that he doesn't harm them in any ways.

Thank you.

Advocate Ramesh (Expert)
31 August 2017

ask her to file a police complaint against him in appropriate SP OFFICE.

Kapil ChandnaOnline (Expert)
31 August 2017


You can file a complaint for Criminal Intimidation, Cheating against that boy ....

Warm Regards
Kapil Chandna Advocate

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
31 August 2017

She can write to SP, can visit his office and give in writing the whole blackmailing situation.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
02 September 2017

Well advised by experts.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x