Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Best way to get property vacated

(Querist) 12 October 2020 This query is : Open 
Harijan family has made hut on my agricultural land and now refusing to vacate stating that they have given Rs.10k to my mother as advance towards purchase of the said land long back.
They don't any proof thereof also the truth is they were doing batai/sharing farming on my land and my father allowed them to stay there around 5-6years back.
Property is ancestral in my grandfathers name.
What should be best /quickest way to get the property vacated I have offered them 1lakh rupees also but taking undue advantage of coming from SC/ST community they are refusing to vacate.
Property is in my village under darbhanga district of Bihar.
Kindly guide
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 12 October 2020
Repeated query. two times posted.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 13 October 2020
Query repeated:
Amresh Choudhry (Querist) 01 August 2021
Kindly advise is it so that i can use force to get my title holder property evicted by use of force as per Poona Ram vs Moti Ram (D) Th. Lrs. on 29 January, 2019 Supreme Court Judgement
अगर आपके घर या जमीन पर किसी ने कब्जा कर लिया है, तो आप बिना कोर्ट जाए इसको खाली करा सकते हैं. इस संबंध में सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने अपना फैसला सुनाया है.


You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now