Atm failure transactions-non adherence by bank.

The Reserve Bank of India has issued instructions for the disbursement of rs.100/ a day for delay in reimbursement of failed transactions.On 30/11/2018 I met with a failure of Rs.5000/ from my account. I made complaint to the Bank authorities about the failure of this amount as the amount was not dispensed with eventhough debited from my account. Neverthless the amount was re-credited in my account on30/12/2019 withoput the cost of rs.100/ per day for 195 days. In spite of repeated representations and to the ombudsman, for the release of the belated days is yet to tbe complied with.Experts kindly advise how to proceed.

Consult local lawyer for filing case at consumer court.

Non credit of amount by bank in your account
is clear case of deficiency in services and unfair trade practice of bank.File complaint before District Consumer Forum and claim Rs 5000/ +compensation towards mental and physical agony.

File complaint with the consumer forum for deficiency of service.

You may also approach Banking Ombudsman with a complaint.

×

IPC Grand Course     |    x