Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arbitration award passed in mumbai and how execute it u.p

(Querist) 29 October 2014 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir,

I got a case from the party that a 4 Lakhs Rs Award passed by the Mumbai Arbitration by Arbitrator outside Court against the parties residing in the Saharanpur region of Uttar pardesh. Now how that award may be execute in the District Court of Saharanpur before Civil Judge.

Q1. May In U.P You have to bring out a civil suit and pay the required court fee for executing that award after the suit get decree ?

Q2. Would I may get a Transfer Certificate from the Arbitrator to apply to him for permission to get started off executed award proceedings before District COurt of Saharanpur , U.P
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 29 October 2014
Yo have to seek transfer of execution case from Mumbai to Saharnpur.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query