Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Appear in high court

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 07 August 2023 This query is : Resolved 
I have filed Criminal Writ petition in Bombay High court
If my Advocate misses certain points can i speak alongwith him
what is the prcedure to speak to Judgrs
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 07 August 2023
Yes. But if you express your views to your lawyer then he will argue with your views if they are correct in the court at the time of argument.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 08 August 2023
You cannot interfere while your lawyer is presenting the case on yor behalf, if you would like to add something then you can inform yor lawyer ion the spot and get them presented before court through your lawyer
Dr. J C Vashista (Expert) 08 August 2023
You may submit after obtaining permission of bench.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now