LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Appeal for hc on individual basis

(Querist) 11 August 2022 This query is : Open 
I stay in hyderabad
case is in aurangand bench of high court
mv act 1939 1988

case is already dismissed but I want to appeal as when accident happened in 2002 my father was terminated from job,if I reopen his case then I may get more amount than current one
but I have health issue so cant travel to aurangabad
also lawyer is difficult to afford
plz help
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 11 August 2022
You shall engage a lawyer at Aurangabad.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 13 August 2022
Engaging local lawyer would be better.
P. Venu (Expert) 14 August 2022
What are the facts? What is the context?
jobstervijay (Querist) 15 August 2022
plz ask missing facts

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query