LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 10 December 2014 This query is : Resolved 
dear Members, A senior civil judge District court delhi has passed an order for warrant of attachment of property in execution petition while my order 9 rule 13 application is till pending and not decided. where can i appeal against this order and relevant provision under which appeal and stay application can be filed.?
ROHIT SHARMA (Expert) 10 December 2014
Dear Mr. Jitender,

1. While your application u/Order 9 Rule 13 c.P.C. is pending then such attachment order is preposterous.

2. You can appeal before the sessions court for stay against such attachment order.

3. If you fee and need to discuss the facts and issue of this matter with this lawyer and seek private legal consultation at a moderate sum of remuneration, please feel free to do so. You can get my contact details by clicking my name shown in the L.H.S. margin of this reply format.
Shailesh Kr. Shah (Expert) 10 December 2014
already replied at:-
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 10 December 2014
Repeated query:
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 10 December 2014
If repeated no reply.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query