LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Apartment residence maintenance money and resident nuisence

(Querist) 26 February 2024 This query is : Resolved 
Dear All,


Its a Enquiry regaridng nuisense happening in our Residence Apartment located in Gopalapuram. we want to get conformation regarding 3 residents not paying monthly Maintenance money and they utilize everything free and when the managment ask for money thye harass the ladies with bad words. Also these 3 Residents trying to cheat the other residence asking money and trying to dominate our managment team and cheat the other residents and they keep forcing the ladies to resign the posting and asking for money.

we approached police . but police warned them twice but still they doing this. threatening and making rumours each everyday.. when we enquired police they said regarding money and vacating the owners from the building we have to approached lawyers and make stay or case on them to stop this issue and pay the money everymonth. or they have to sell the flat and vacate the building.

Myself joseph michael from gopalapuram gitanjali Apartment Resident maintenance management team. I would request the lawyer club to advice me in this issue what is the steps to be taken on these three Resident guys to stop talking and Harassing and also to pay all the maintenance money and monthly maintenance money full.. or i need these three people to vacate the flat.


Kalloor MIchael Joseph

kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 26 February 2024
The society shall issue a legal notice to them to pay the maintenance charges otherwise they stop all the amenities to them and mark a copy to the Dy./Jt. Registrar of Cooperative Housing Societies.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 27 February 2024
You have posted the same query in the forum section of this website today itself.
My anser given there is reproduced below once again:
As far as the harassment and extortion threats, the affected person can take action directly against the thugs through a police complaint or escalate it through criminal court with a private criminal complaint. The management of your association has to adopt due process of law to recover the arrears of maintenance amount from the defaulters, the procedures of which can be found in the bylaws of your association.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 12 March 2024
How many threads you have opened on one issue.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now