LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amalgamation deed

(Querist) 26 June 2021 This query is : Resolved 
My grandmother had acquired 30*40 site by MUDA,ana she built house in that site ,she got expired 17year back leaving her two daughters as her legal heirs,.this two daughters had divided the property into two part,by partition deed,and they have built their houses in there shares,now they came to know that their deceased mother had not taken title deed from concern authority,now this daughters had applied for title deed ,so the concern authority is asking that they shall give title deed in joint name of two daughters,so for that they are saying to do amalgamation deed,and get joint title deed,so the question is can we make again partition deed after getting title deed?,bcz both sisters have built their houses in their partitioned share so can they re partition the propert
K.S.Ramaswamy Advocate (Expert) 26 June 2021
Please approach the local prudent lawyer in the matter, by giving him the full picture of your issue to solve.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 26 June 2021
As stated facts, The sisters could not construct the building without obtaining the plan approval from the MUDA. So I think that the MUDA should have been raised objections before approving the plan. But they have approved the plan. So title deed in the joint name may be taken. It's not a problem. Further deed is not necessary.
P. Venu (Expert) 27 June 2021
The partition deed itself constitutes the title deed. Were the constructions made after obtaining the due approval/permits from the authorities concerned.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 27 June 2021
Partition of the property is by meets and bounds or through Court, oral or written; registered or unregistered ?

No separate title deed is required when the partition has already affected and construction complete in their portion.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 30 June 2021
Let them first obtain the title deed from the MUDA on joint names also.
Subsequently they can either go for a registered partition deed or can ignore the idea of partition deed considering the fact that they have orally partitioned the property between themselves, because oral partition is also considered as a legally valid mode of partition.
PUSHPA LATHA M J (Querist) 07 July 2021
Thank you for all my learned advocates,for ur valid reply,so now I can go amalgamation deed and get title deed in joint,and subsequently I can re partition the property by there will be any complications if I get re partition after taking joint title deed,bcz in corporation already there is two separate khatha according to partition deed and they are paying different taxes from past 16years,can we get re partition,after amalgamation.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query