LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Agriculture land cieling in andhra pradesh & will

(Querist) 10 April 2018 This query is : Resolved 
sir, i would like to know
(1) the extent of agriculture land a family can hold ( husband,wife and
two minor children )
(2) if any agriculture land is bought in the name of minor children as minor guardian by Grand mother from her sources , will it be considered as share of minor children of joinr family or the grand mother as now a days aadhaar linking is being done.
(3) if a WILL is made during life time of individual with two properties mentioned in it,and later one property is sold ( which was mentioned in WILL),and for second property mentioned in WILL, will it holds good or again a WILL has to be made for second property.... please suggest sir
P. Venu (Expert) 10 April 2018
Why "if"? What is the real issue?
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 10 April 2018
It appears that it is an academic query as you have no propblem as per your post. to get an advise, state full material facts.
srinivasarao (Querist) 11 April 2018
sir, issue is a will has been made by mother in favour of my daughter mentioning about two agriculture land we need to sell one of it.. would like to know the applicability of WILL about second property.... i was told WILL may not be valid as property mentioned in the will is being sold.. should my mother write a WILL again in respect of second property
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 11 April 2018
A "Will" will come into effect only after the death of the Testator. so it is not possible to sell the property.
P. Venu (Expert) 11 April 2018
Your mother can sell the property at her discretion.
srinivasarao (Querist) 12 April 2018
Thank you venu sir.please clarify me,Should my mother write a will again in respect of second property, as she is selling first property as both were mentioned in Will..

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query