LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

agreement to sell

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 09 August 2010 This query is : Resolved 
A person sold his auto-rickshaw in 38000/- and received full amount. he execute a written in presence of 2 witnesses on a plane paper but he put his signature on revenue stamp of 1/- Rs. according to written he shall give possession on future date and execute the agreement on 100 Rs. stamp.But now the problem is that the date has spent and he is denying the agreement. What kind of proceeding Civil and Criminal we can initiate against that person and in what manner?
s.subramanian (Expert) 10 August 2010
prepare an sale deed and lodge a criminal complaint against the vendor for cheating and misappropriation.
madan kumar tiwary (Expert) 10 August 2010
you can lodge case for cheating but one thing need clarification, if full amount was paid why delivery was not taken.? and whether amount was really paid.?
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 12 August 2010

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query