Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 20 February 2011 This query is : Resolved 
sir if i give my flat mutation paper mother death certificate n family cetificate n also a court affidevite stating me n my brother the legal hier wont that be enough for the argreement
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 20 February 2011
You have already got your reply. Apply for Succession Certificate .

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query