Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adverse Possesion

(Querist) 12 November 2009 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir,
I own two houses in my property, one is occupied by a encroacher for 20 years, he refuses to move. Although I live in the 2nd house in the same property whenever I visit Goa maybe once a year when I get leave. I have little or no time to take action and even if I do they return as soon as I leave town.
Please advise what action can be taken?
Also let me know the SC recent notification will help in the matter?
Rufus Dias
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 12 November 2009
Mr. you are going to lose your property permanently. If you dont care your property, the property shall also have no care for you. Spare sometime for the legal action. appoint someone your confidential person as your GPA and initiate all legal action through him, if you have no spare time for all that purpose.
Rufus Dias (Querist) 12 November 2009
Hi Raj Kumar,
You say I am going to loose my property which I got by purchasing with my hard earned money in my home town. Which I intended to develop after retirement. I visit my home town regularly but am not able to stay there as I am in service outside my hometown. The encroachers are freeloaders who do not work but grab land and the Govt. is helping them by gifting our hard gotton land for free. It seems you are suggesting I give up my job and be like the theives who live on others.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query