Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Add claimant and executant

(Querist) 18 May 2023 This query is : Resolved 
My father wants to register property which is registered on him in name of 3(father and 2sons). Is it possible. what is the process for it?
He will be EX
and CL will be my father, me and my brother.

Please reply

kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 18 May 2023
Your query is not clear.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 18 May 2023
Your father can transfer a portion of property each to you and your brother by executing a registered gift settlement deed in order to make all the three of you as joint owners of the property which is now lying on your father's name alone.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now