Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Absconding from framing of charge

(Querist) 21 November 2018 This query is : Resolved 
A person against him a fir us 409 and 420 ipc has been lodged and charges jeet was already filed in the competent Court. The accused on bail abscond to present in the court for framing of charges. After a long time of his unappearance the case was disposed. The accused was a state government servant and now continuing his job. Does this case will reopen? How? Please explain.
KISHAN DUTT RETD JUDGE (Expert) 21 November 2018
Dear Sir,
You can reopen the case which is called “long pending case” and such cases if warrants was not executed then the Investigation Officer file an application for reopening such case and getting new warrant against such person who is now available.

Please mark “LIKE” if satisfied by my answer.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 21 November 2018
You can benefit from above post.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 21 November 2018
You may take help of elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, community leaders, NGO’s, experienced colleagues, associations, religious scholars/leaders, influential persons etc and find a very able LOCAL counsel/Law firm specializing in concerned filed of law e.g; Criminal matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, can advise you after examining all case related docs, inputs, evidences on record.
One should not fall for IT’s and entities loitering at online portals to allure unsuspecting querists. There are many threads on such instances at LCI also.
Online discussions are not substitute to in person discussions with a very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law.
There are such very able counsels at each location.
Check for such counsels at LOCAL; Civil Courts, HC, SC,..
You can also try for FREE legal Aid from Legal aid center (DLSA) that is usually within LOCAL courts complex..preferably from a very able counsel specializing in Criminal matters.
Your counsels can advise after examining all docs/record/inputs pertaining to your matter and help you. You can also search threads on similar query in SEARCH option ON left Hand side of threads in Forum/Experts section. Having learnt a lesson, remember to consult beforehand for financial matters or any matter about which you are not properly informed.
K.K.Ganguly (Expert) 23 November 2018
1. How can the case be disposed of when the govt. employee accused was absconding?

2. The case can be reopened by filing an application.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query