25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

About Hindu succession act

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 07 September 2010 This query is : Resolved 
dear sir,
after the death of first wife husband solomnised second mariage, and throught out his major children from his house. whether these major children have any right or interet in the house of his father and self required prroperty of his father, if , yes, What remedy availble under hindu law.
Adv Archana Deshmukh (Expert) 07 September 2010
The major children can be legally thrown out by the father from his house... there is no illegality in that provided it is his self acquired property. The children can claim share by way of partition in case of the ancestral property. But as regards the self acquired property of the father, it is absolutely his choice whether he wants to give them anything or not.
n.k.sarin (Expert) 07 September 2010
I do agree with Archana.
Rajeev kulshreshtha (Expert) 07 September 2010
I also agree with Archana.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 07 September 2010
Advocate Rajiv Mishra (Expert) 08 September 2010
i also agree with Archana.
Uma parameswaran (Expert) 09 September 2010
If major children are handicapped or unmarried girls then they can claim share from their parents.
pawan sharma (Expert) 13 September 2010
yes i agree with Archana.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query