Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

about filing divorce

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
13 December 2015

Respected sir/madam,
I had married 8 years ago, have a girl baby of 6 years age, my wife is working too, I too work in psu, Sir my question is
V don't have proper understanding betn both of us from s day of marriage, now it became huge, even though v stay together, v don't talk to each other from past 3 years,as our relationship worsen, am planning to file divorce case, even I had spoken to her about so many times, but she is agreeing,
What are d steps I should take now?
Basically I want protect my parents from this bcoz thy are staying in native?
Will she cause any problem to my job as am a psu employee?
she threatens me that she will put me beyond bars?
Pls help

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
13 December 2015

She is not agreeing, several times I contacted there parents regarding this, thy never try to resolve the issue

P. Venu Online (Expert)
14 December 2015

You may go for MCD and if not successful, file a petition for divorce.

Lawful action poses no threat to your employment.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
14 December 2015

No reply to query from anonymous.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
15 December 2015

Now am Planning to shift to my native as my parents need medical assistance, but she is threatening me that she will come and stay there too, which my parents will not agree,.her intention is to make galata there nd there by spoiling our family image in village nd also threatens that she will attempt for sucide with baby nd in death note she will all my family names

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
15 December 2015

Even she plans to make galata near office, which may spoil my reputation in Off becoz am union member too in that company trade union, now I wrote a letter to her mentioning all facts nd problems faced by both due to our differences, asking her to give mutual consent for divorce
,if both of us stay in same home, till now, can't I apply for divorce Sir, pls help me

K.S.SrinivasOnline (Expert)
17 December 2015

Come out with your identity.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
23 December 2015

Sir pls advise me, am confused,pls

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online (Expert)
23 December 2015

No reply to anonymous queries.

laxmikanthOnline (Expert)
29 February 2016

I go with Mr.K.S.Srinivas n T.Kalaiselvan

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x