LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

About caste

(Querist) 19 November 2020 This query is : Resolved 
I've given my caste name as jangama in my sslc, pre University & degree in Bangalore University. The problem is in my caste category the caste name is Telugu Jangama how can I change it please help me out. And my father's TC is being missed due to tsunami.please help me out as soon as possible
Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 19 November 2020
Your query is incomplete. What is tha caste? If you seek eligible for concession, contact the Tahsildar office for community certificate .After enquirry, you can get the certificate with the correct name of the community.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 19 November 2020
Get a caste certificate issued from concerned authority.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 19 November 2020
Repeated query:
P. Venu (Expert) 20 November 2020
As regards to Caste, what matters is not name or surname, but the certificate issued by the competent authority.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query