Without employee fault employer decrease the salary

Respected expert, Subject - decrease & recover the salary by employer.

Sir, in Sep.2015 the Employer (an welknown private education institute) appointed me on pay scale (9300-34800-4200 ) I accepted the job only on above mentioned pay scale. I have authorized appointment letter which have clearly mention the above pay scale. Now I am confirmed employee of the institute . Now after four years they give me the letter and mention that we are going to decrease the salary & is pay scale is (5200-20200-2400 ) .now the employer (HR Department ) explain it happen inadvertently (bymistaken) .what is my mistake in this whole procedure . They want to recover the salary also. I have going to loss 10 to 12 thousand per month. Sir please advise me what can I do now , It is very difficult me to accept this fact because there is no fault of me . what is the solution , please advise sir.

Ji, you can ask the Management of the institution, the reasons for decreasing salary under RTI. after getting reply, consult local advocate for further guidance.

repeated

×