Without employee fault employer decrease the salary

This query is : Resolved 

19 August 2019

Respected expert, Subject - decrease & recover the salary by employer.

Sir, in Sep.2015 the Employer (an welknown private education institute) appointed me on pay scale (9300-34800-4200 ) I accepted the job only on above mentioned pay scale. I have authorized appointment letter which have clearly mention the above pay scale. Now I am confirmed employee of the institute . Now after four years they give me the letter and mention that we are going to decrease the salary & is pay scale is (5200-20200-2400 ) .now the employer (HR Department ) explain it happen inadvertently (bymistaken) .what is my mistake in this whole procedure . They want to recover the salary also. I have going to loss 10 to 12 thousand per month. Sir please advise me what can I do now , It is very difficult me to accept this fact because there is no fault of me . what is the solution , please advise sir.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
19 August 2019

Ji, you can ask the Management of the institution, the reasons for decreasing salary under RTI. after getting reply, consult local advocate for further guidance.

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
20 August 2019


You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu