Senior citizens :speedy trial

This query is : Resolved 

13 November 2019

1)A Shop Was rented in 2006
2)In 2009 ,Landlord ask to vacate the shop.
3)Tenant file Title Suit and get an Injunction from court in 2009
4)The Case run till 2012
5)From 2013-2016 , both Tenant and Landlord did not appear court
(Landlord have several repeated surgery)
6)From 2017 & 2018 Landlord appear to court but no single hearing done
7)At 2019 the case case was transfer , but till not a single hearing done

Landlord is at the age of 80.His urinary system almost damaged.
He wear cathedra.Can not move.He is keen to recover his property.
He is not getting rent from 2007.

My question is can Landlord move for Speedy Trial/Expedited Trial.
In this situation will High Court allow Speedy Trial/Expedited Trial ?

I am relative of Landlord

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert)
13 November 2019

Dear Mr. ayan,
Yes he can file speedy trial application in court.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
14 November 2019

Yes.file speedy trial application in court.

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha (Expert)
16 November 2019

Well advised by Experts/Advocates

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Course by Ex-Judge!!     |    x