Related to pagdi building and dilapidated or building falls

Subject:Related to pagdi building and dilapidated or building falls down by accident

Hello hemant,
I want to know about what if landlord is not going for redevelopment and what if landlords delays the conversation with people living in building and also shows no intrest in redevelopment and building gets dilapidated or building falls in near future

Hello hemant,
Contact on below email id :
abcdabcd543210@gmail.com

Hello Mr./Ms Anonymous,
No one namely Mr. Hemant is there on this platform.
Probably you have wrongly posted this question paper for experts, i'snt it?
However, it would be better to consult a local prudent lawyer with relevant facts/documents for proper appreciation, guidance and proceeding if it is not a fabricated story.

Hemant Agarwal (Expert)

1. IF you are referring to me as "Hemant", THEN kindly prefer to contact me (on 9820174108) for professional services, in the matter.

×