Registration of property

I am one of the owners of a joint property which is undivided. My co-owners want to register the property but i want to stop the registration due to some legal issues. How can i stop the registration process. Can i file a stay petition to stop the registration

mubashar-us-saqib gill (Expert)

You should file a case for partition of property alongwith permanant injunction seeking therein that the other parties may be restrained from alienating the suit property. This case will be filed before civil judge.

mubashar-us-saqib gill (Expert)

The posting suggests no cause of action for approaching the Court.

Ji, before registration, you have to file partition case.

Well Advised by Advocates " Experts--Mr.Mubashar-us saqib -gill and Mr.Kavksathyanarayana please

Mr P.Venu -- Are you okay please. What you are trying to say Please

Mr.P.Venu - Retired Govt Officer Should Legally Justify his statement Please

×