This query is : Resolved 

01 December 2009


We hired a maid,age 19 years, from GEETA ENTERPRISES SERVICES(REGD. NO. 3885),SHAKURPUR,DELHI. ON 29/11/2009. at an annual commission of Rs 13000 and monthly salary of Rs 2400.

The fact is that our maid ran out of our house on 01/12/2009(ONLY TWO DAYS AFTER HIRING) without informing us WHEN ONLY MY LIITLE DAUGHTER OF AGED 7 YEARS was at home.She returned from school at 1.00 p.m.We came to know about this at 2.00p.m. when I came to my house for lunch.

Our maid didn't take any valuables from our house.The agency owner shows her unawareness to this.

Pl. advise me what can we do now?

Arvind Singh Chauhan (Expert)
01 December 2009

you should lodge FIR of the incident earliest mentioning the name of agency.

01 December 2009

If you are not bounded to search your maid servant, then file an appeal before the District Consumer Readdress forum to refund the commission amount that you have already paid to hiring agency with compensation, so that pain and burden you have faced should be relaxed i hope.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert)
02 December 2009

I agree with Arvind and Shivaprasad. To file consumer complaint FiR is necessary. You also inform the same to the service provider ny issuing a notice

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)
02 December 2009

The opinion of Shivprasad is correct, follow it.

Poonam Upadhyay pathak (Expert)
02 December 2009

The opinion of the Shivaprasad sir is absolutely correct.

Khaleel Ahmed (Expert)
02 December 2009

Police report is very essential.Issue a legal notice to your man power supplier to refund the commission amount.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu