Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Guest (Querist) 20 January 2019 This query is : Resolved 
1. DO I have the rights to file RTI to get the final report for the CRIME fir for which I am the defacto complainant?
2. If yes whom to address? The station being Chennai PS

kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 20 January 2019
After investigation into the allegations made in FIR, if is proved the Police submit the case to the Court and if is not proved and not proved the Police shall inform the fact to the Court and a copy of it shall be sent to the complainant.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 21 January 2019
As complainant you will not get any information/ investigation report, which you may obtain from concerned Court by RTI.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :