Query on 138 NI act

This query is : Resolved 

15 September 2019

Someone borrowed some money from me 2 years ago for 3 months..I gave him in cash , withdrawing from my bank account ..i dont have anything in written agreement ..now after persuading him he gave me a cheque ..after inquring from bank i got to know there is no money in his bank account..if i put this cheque in my account it will surely bounce..i want to know can i proceed against him under section138 NI act ..please tell me the complete procedure..

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
16 September 2019

In order to learn complete procedure for filing a complaint against alleged borrower (drawer of cheque) you will have to join some law institute/ college / University / tutor.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
16 September 2019

It would be better to consult a local prudent lawyer with relevant facts/documents for proper appreciation, guidance and proceeding.

Hemant Agarwal (Expert)
17 September 2019

1. Kindly prefer to deposit the cheque and see IF it bounces. IF it bounces THEN send Legal Notice and file Cheque bounce case in local Magistrates Court, by following due procedure of law. You can also take help of the Court Registrar for the same.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x