Police protection

This query is : Resolved 

13 September 2018

I obtained a decree in a trespassing case. In spite of the decree the judgement debtor is not honoring the court orders. To comply the decree and to stop judgement debtor from trespassing into my property can i file a IA in the decreed suit for seeking police protection and safe gaurd my property.

Isaac Gabriel (Expert)
13 September 2018

first make a complaint to the police about the court order and the attempt to tresspass the property.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
14 September 2018

In addition to filing police complaint file a contempt petition for deliberately disobedience of orders passed by the Court.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu