Pirson

01 December 2019

Dear experts
Mohan here I have not paid maintenance of 1lakhs till date from 2013 every month 4000 I don't have money to pay maintenance to my wife has she is working in government sector and getting 40000/per month I am taking care off my age old mother her years around 75 year old I am jobless since 2013 for how many years I will be in prison for not paying maintenance thier is property not in my name all in my mother name experts please tell me for how many years I will be thier in pirson what is the sutiable decision I don't have single RS to pay for maintenance please expert's give solutions.
Mohan

01 December 2019

What is the hurry?. You could spend as much time as you wish in concerned Jail with out paying Maintenance to your Family the Wife and Son

01 December 2019

In other Thread the Great Man blamed the forum saying that money was demanded for suggestions and consultancy over phone.

01 December 2019

The Person who would blame his family the wife and son for claiming maintenance but happily posing with cool in glass is certainly an honorable guest to jail

sankar narayanan (Expert)
01 December 2019

if you are not comply the court direction then you need to face the consequence

02 December 2019

Seek opinion/ advise / guidance of your lawyer engaged / paid for the purpose.

02 December 2019

Admittedly, you have not paid the maintenance for the past six years and your wife has been magnanimous in not taking any steps for its enforcement. As such, the query is out of context and superfluous.

×