Need a copy of Calcutta HC Judgment

I need a copy of the below judgment at the earliest. Can anyone pls help me getting a copy of the same. I am also ready to pay the required charges incurred in getting the same.

Shipra Raj Ray versus State of West Bengal.

It has been reported in Calcutta Criminal law reporter, 2007, Vol - 1, page no. 800.

KODAKKAL SHIVAPRASAD (Expert)

For getting certified copy of judgement one could log on to respective high court websites, you could find the location of court webpages by clicking this url : http://www.indiancourts.nic.in

LALIT KUMAR SINGH (Expert)

Dear Mr. Mittal, Log on to www.judis.nic.in and further go to Calcutta High Court Section of the website. You will get the judgment of your case there. For any further assistance you can contact me on lalitscorpion@yahoo.com

LALIT KUMAR SINGH (Expert)

×