Maintenance is going to be awarded to a characterless wife

This query is : Resolved 

18 October 2019

Dear Experts,
I had sacrificed my well settled carrier only to revenge from my characterless wife and his boy friend who beaten with a lame excuse. He is a politically influenced person of ruling Party here in West Bengal . I have failed to collect a single witness for his unlawful action. I had left my rented house in march, 2017 and the greedy lady filed 498a, 406,34B and DV .I have concealed my employment and declared as jobless in the court last week. Last 3 years she only allowed her boy friend in her room though we lived under the same roof. I beard with all for the sake of my son who is right 12 years old. I have no movable/immovable property to be attached. Me only son of parents. Mother expired 2 years ago and father at 81 yrs old waiting for his turn and lives on a caretaker at my native place from 200 km away from here in Kolkata.
Deliberately I have not registered my father’s property in my name .I am paying 5 Nos. of LIC policies of my own and 3Nos for my son (who is with my wife).
Plz share some tips or way out......

1) Should I surrender all the LIC policies of my name or Make the FDs premature? So that court can’t attach it. Right now I am 48 nothing to achieve out life. Amicable solution is not possible as she already refused it. In DV she claimed Rs.20.00 Lac compensation of being emotionally tortured.
2) Is there any option so that I can hide my income (Salary) details from my characterless wife. for whom a maintenance is going to be awarded in the next date. Now I am an employee of a Private company with handsome salary. I have no idea how RTI Act works in this matter.Is there any chance to get information by her from PF Dept about my new employment?
3) Is 91Crpc works to get information from the IT Dept tagging my PAN and collect the statement for last 1 year?

Dhingra: (Expert)
Click to Talk
19 October 2019

Dear Banshilal Das,

Solution does not lie in getting varied and contradicting replies given by the viewers to a query made in a casual manner in an open forum. Such type of a cases, if started, can suck the life of a person and the whole of his family, mentally, financially, wastage of time wise.

In an open forum, most of the people giving reply to your query may not be aware of the complexity of law. You are likely to get confused more with the different variety of replies in this forum than you are even now. In an open forum, even a lawyer of your opposite party can give you the most misleading reply to make you lose the case.

So, better discuss the problem in person to some 2-3 local experts on family laws and make up your firm decision how to tackle the problem. Of course, no lawyer, if greedy, would say that he is not expert in family laws. So, you have to judge for yourself, who gives you appropriate advice. Fee paid to the experts in the initial stage can save most of the harassment and wastage of huge money and time of yours during trial of the case in the courts.

Even out of court amicable solution can be possible on getting right advice from some right expert.

P. Venu (Expert)
19 October 2019

The posting contains more emotional outburst than facts. Please post simple facts highlighting your problem, if any.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
20 October 2019

It is advisable to engage and consult a local prudent lawyer for proper appreciation of facts/ documents, guidance and proceeding.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu