Import.export - cheated in business by supplying bad quality

Dear All,
I really appreciate your services.

Currently, I am Dubai, fighting a criminal case against a supplier who has supplied defective material and lots of fraud can be noticed in documents as well. As you all aware most of the business-related cases are considered as civil suit despite the fraud which falls as a criminal.

I need to submit a petition with the public prosecutor and usually, they are busy and I feel that they will not study the full case, when it comes to business-related they immediately transfer to civil. In order to make a criminal look, I have drafted the petition in the following manner

1.Heading: Prosecution Court
2.Details of Parties/ Plaintiff and Respondent
3. Before the case story, I would like to mention as: This case falls under the criminal section 1, section 2 section 3 so and so….
4.Transaction details
5.Point by Point: How fraud has taken place/with the headline
6.Prayer :
7.Details of sections as per law each which mentioned on the top
Section 1: Details
Section 2: Details
Section 3 Details
8.Signature/Submission

Incomplete and vague facts can not lead to form an opinion and oblige.
Whether you are accused or complainant is not clear and which court the case is going on?
What is/are the allegation(s) and under which provision of IPC the case is being tried?
Consult a local prudent lawyer with relevant records for better appreciation of facts/document, guidance and proceeding.

×