How to prepare for tax

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
06 December 2011

Kindly advise me for the following circumstance:
We have filed a company income tax return for the A Y 11-12 within the due date. The company had been making loss and the same has been c/fd but we had forgotten to claim the tds credit available to the company.Now how do we correct the return without having to file a revised return.Kindly suggest ways how to correct other than filing a revised return.
Thanks in advance

raj kumar makkad (Expert)
06 December 2011

There is no way but to file Revised Return in the given circumstances.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu