Guidance on charges under mpid act

I was a part time Executive director for a finance company bin Sindhdurg, Mahasahtra from May 2000 to Dec 2000. I resigned as I was in full time employment in Mumbai and was unable to travel due to my work commitments. the company started the following requirements in 2003 which is after 3 entire years after my resignation. My name is mentioned by some depositors in this case and now I have to face the court under the MPID Act in Sindhdurg, Maharashtra.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)

You shall have t face the consequences pertaining to the period you served as executive director in that company. Nothing more can be added for the want of the detailed facts.

This platform is meant for needy litigants, you can afford to engage a lawyer.
It is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts / documents, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

×