Bu permission and selling restricted in gandhiangar

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
16 September 2019

Dear Experts,
I would like to know the procedure to get the details from Hon Gujarat HC.

When Gandhiangar city established, government allotted residential plots to farmer because farmer's agriculture land was acquired by govt.
Also few plots were allotted to govt employee and other people. In year 2011, Gujarat high court banned selling of residential plots and houses.

Problem here is in ban, HC has not mentioned anything related to Farmer's plot but now Govt officers are not giving BU permission and also not allowing to sell the house. Other side rich people are going court and getting sell order so selling property

Is there any way to get the court case details ? How do I know that selling is really banned on residential plots given to Farmers ? Can I get this case details on based on RTI? Your help is really required. I am unable to get BU permission from Govt. Corrupt officers are making money and we poor people suffer lots.

P. Venu (Expert)
17 September 2019

You may address the query to Public Information Officer in the District Collectorate. Even if some other authority is required to provide the information, he is required to forward the application to the designated/appropriate public information officer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x