Bail on article 353

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
09 December 2019

My husband had a heated argument with a policeman who was on duty. The police had lodged an FIR against my husband and article 353 is shown. Immediately that day police arrested my husband. Now he is in judicial custody. We are applying for his bail. But in session court for bail hearing IO with case diary should be present. But police department doesn't want that my husband get the bail. So they deliberately not cooperating. In two hearings IO was not present Ang police station given execuses that he is on leave.
In such scenario how can my husband will get the bail?
Please guide me.

Sb Karma (Expert)
10 December 2019

Consult local senior lawyer...he will assist you best

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)
10 December 2019

Replies against the anonymous is not provided. Better to come forward with true identity.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
11 December 2019

Ms. Anonymous,
What is the opinion and advise of your lawyer engaged / paid by you, have faith in him/ her and proceed. Your lawyer is well aware about the facts and circumstances of the case, an able, competent and intelligent enough to advise and proceed.
However, if you have lost faith in your lawyer it would be proper to change him/ her immediatly.
If you feel strong to have second opinion it is advisable to consult another local prudent lawyer with relevant records for professional analyses, guidance and proceeding without waiting for obligation (FREE OF COST) of experts on this platform who have limited facts / knowledge of case.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Course by Ex-Judge!!     |    x