Approval of share transfer form

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
19 November 2019

I have query regarding approval of share transfer form. If Company having two Directors namely Mr. A and Mr. B. and Mr. A has 90% shareholding and Mr. B has 10% shareholding. Mr. A wants to transfer his shares to his wife but Mr. B is objecting the same. He is deliberately not attending Board Meeting for approval of share transfer form and signed any documents on behalf of the Company. Then, How can this transferred in being done ?. Please provide some procedure.

20 November 2019

Dear Sir,
To get appropriate answer and advise you may please consult chartered accountant.

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha (Expert)
20 November 2019

Company Secretary -- ACS --would be the Right Person than CA please

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
21 November 2019

The company is a private or public ?
Is the company registered or unregistered?
In both the situations answer is negative.
However, it is advisable to consult a local prudent chartered accountant or lawyer for better appreciation of facts/documents, guidance and proceeding.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x