Agreement In 200 RS stamp paper

This query is : Resolved 

17 September 2019

Dear experts
I have agreement with my wife in 200 RS stamp paper that what I will get property from my deceased father property it would be joint in my name and my wife name has my son is minor the agreement was made in Dec 2016 my wife has submitted that stamp paper in court today I am not interested to give my deceased property to my wife in joint know she is telling after getting property in joint I know what to do has my wife deserted me from 9 years and I have made two different types of signature on stamp paper in front and back my wife has illicit relationship with someone I cannot prove to court if I tell to court it will ask evedience I don't have evedience to prove I don't want my property to jointly with here with me and my wife what best I do please guide me experts.

17 September 2019

First of all people create problems for themselves, then seek free professional help and if it goes against the concerned, blame the expert. Here in your case the free advice would be 'take proper advice, recourse through your Advocate, as without actually viewing your agreement, nobody would be able to advise appropriately'. However without prejudice, your agreement was conditional, dependent upon happening of a certain event, what if it doesn't happen or if instead of inheritance it dwell through other modes viz. Gift, purchase etc.

17 September 2019

Besides it is in the first instance is to be seen whether or not your agreement have legal sanctity or not

Isaac Gabriel (Expert)
17 September 2019

Ifs and buts invalidate the agreement.Cannot be enforced.

P. Venu (Expert)
17 September 2019

Please post simple facts. In spite of my best efforts, I am unable to make head and tales of your posting.

Moreover, you have been posting too many an posting. Is there any real issue?

Hemant Agarwal (Expert)
18 September 2019

1. Apprehensively the Agreement is Not Registered, more so since the Registrar would not register any agreement on Stamp Paper of 200/- . Hence such agreement paper, has no legally enforceable value, and can be used as Toilet Paper.

2. Inform the court that the Agreement is False & Fabricated .OR. was prepared under coercion /threat of Wife and that such agreement as evidence must be expunged from records, more so since Agreement was made in 2016 and Wife deserted you Nine years before that.

3. IF mother is alive, THEN simply transfer deceased Father's property, in Mother's name in all the revenue /municipal /society records.

4. Move application before court that Wife is having illicit relationships and that is why Wife deserted you. Let the court decide on her rebuttal statement. TRY ....

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Complete Hindu Laws Course     |    x