How to get birth certificate.

This query is : Resolved 

11 August 2019

I am from Mumbai, Maharashtra. My father was born on 2 April 1937, British India. I need his birth certification but don't know where and how to approach. Please advice.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
11 August 2019

Ji, to me, if your father was educated in any school, try there to get the copy of his TC or record in which date of birth is noted. And try in Panchayat/other local body where he was borne to get the copy of birth certificate. Finally one of your family members shall give notarised affidavit regarding his birth.

Isaac Gabriel (Expert)
12 August 2019

you can get it from the court.

12 August 2019

Dear Sir,
Please consult local lawyer who is acquainted with local laws on the disputed issue of date of birth certificate.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu