LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

41a crpc summon not served property

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 12 July 2022 This query is : Resolved 
My wife lodge complain against me & my parents.Police call me over telephone & force to sign a paper after writing "received" without showing content in it & refused to give a copy of it.

It may be 41A crpc notice.

I am living on another district which is beyond the jurisdiction of that PS.

Is it proper way to serve 41A crpc notice ?

My parents are not asked, did not noticed u/s 41A CRPC & charge sheet is submitted against us.

Is it necessary to call all accused through 41A crpc ?

Police did not went to my parents residence.

Can I go for quashing of FIR ?

P. Venu (Expert) 15 July 2022
You may get a copy of the documents under Right to Information Act and decide further course of action.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query