4 weeks over - how to get moeny.

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
19 September 2019

The hospital secured stay 4 weeks. 4 weeks over. Now further stay not granted. Judge telling, take 3 lakhs, take 2 lakhs listen to him. I told I want full money. Now simply he wrote call on. I read in order sheet. and gave 2 months away date.

Uncle sudhir, all explained above. You read properly. and reply. Thank you. Rakhi MIssra

My ccase. Husband die. due to hospital negilgence. Court order 20 laksh pay to hospital. Hospital not pay penny to me till now. paid 10 lak to state commission. I post here how to get money. Isaac uncle told write letter to release funds. I wrote. Registrar told unless total appeal case dismiss cant releave fund.

Now court gave 4 week stay.

Hospital want to implead insurance company. I object. Then judge wrote proposed insurance party 4 and 5. But not implead them yet.
Then date give date give.

Now 4 weeks over. stay. over. But how to collect money from hospital. I filed already Exec petitoin. Warrant issued to arrest under 200 crpc.

How to get money.

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)
20 September 2019

you are already having a thread continue on the same.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



IPC Grand Course     |    x